Hi, I’m Lisa!
So much to think about. So little time. That’s where I come in.
I’ve loved weddings ever since I was five! Of course, getting to wear my mother’s wedding dress helped spark that love. And designing Barbie and Ken’s wedding ignited my passion, too! But I was a stickler for details even then to create the “perfect wedding.” As a flower girl at my uncle’s wedding, my partner, the ring-bearer, couldn’t walk straight down the aisle. I tugged and pulled at his arm all the way to the altar keeping us centered and picture perfect, much to the amusement of the guests! I think that all of those moments, detailed but playful, led me to plan my daughter’s wedding and to hear her say the best words ever, “Mom, every part of my wedding was perfect!”
I understand what brides, grooms, and their families go through to plan the “perfect” wedding. So, every bride becomes “my daughter.” Every groom becomes “my son.” I take away all the stress, worry, anxiety, and nerves that go with every wedding. My attention to the smallest details and my years of experience as a certified wedding coordinator make it possible to have a stress-free, sophisticated, yet fun and joyful wedding celebration for every couple.
I love turning wedding dreams into reality, turning chaos into that straight walk down the aisle, and hearing the words “…every part of my wedding was perfect!”
Please let me help you make your wedding day–your way–and leave the worries to me!
I Work With You To Bring Your Big Day Vision to Life, Stress Free.
Every bride and groom have so many details to work out for their big day. I’m here to help and make it all fun and stress free. You need to be able to relax to enjoy your big day. Count on me to help you.
- We work within your budget and time frame to make sure your day is perfect.
- We find you the perfect place to have your wedding with the look that defines your love!
- We help you with your guest list, RSVP counts, table settings, contracts, etc.
- We work on the planning of all aspects of your wedding.
- We plan the venue and decor along with contracting the vendors.
It’s Going to be Perfect!
We would like to thank the various photographers used in this website:
- Brittany Renee Photography
- Brick and Willow Photography
- Barefoot Kisses Photography
- Yellow Paddle Photography
- Lee Sun Hee Photography
- Elizabeth Cryan Photography
- 11th Door Photography
- Trillium Graphics